Monday, October 3, 2011

My first picture on my blog!!

                                                                                                                               
                                                                                    Hi,everyone,  
My name is Hannah and  my mother thought it would be nice for  me to have my own  blog.

So here i am , a twelve year old girl , letting the world see my
art and hopefully the world likes it. 
I've never really done something like this before so if i do something strange , bear with me please, you'll know I'm new to this. Well, I
hope you will like this picture I drew, and hopefully I'll
get more pictures or possibly videos out of my art. I may be putting 
out many things though. 
I hope you enjoyed
                                                                                                              
      

1 comment: